- The proper repair of collision damage is critical to the safety and performance of your vehicle. Each vehicle is repaired to factory specifications in our state-of-the-art collision repair facility.
- Our highly skilled technicians use only the highest quality equipment, parts, and materials.
- We utilize a computer based frame system. These frame racks are capable of multiple pulls, this is critical in returning your vehicle to the original factory specifications. Certified technicians restore the integrity of the frame or unibody to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Sometimes mechanical components have been damaged or need to be removed to gain access to other damaged areas of your vehicle. We have all the necessary equipment to handle these mechanical repairs.
- When it comes to automobiles, you can judge a car by its cover! That’s why we use state-of-the-art painting systems. Today’s modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints.
- The paint system that we utilize is constantly upgraded. It is the best technology available to ensure that each vehicle’s finish matches.
- We match your vehicles finish in our paint mixing area. After selecting the correct color, we then prepare your vehicle for paint by sanding and applying primer and sealer.
- After painting and applying clear coat, your vehicle is baked to give the paint durability and a high gloss that will last for the life of your vehicle. Your vehicle’s paint is then inspected and buffed to meet our quality standard.
Here at our office, we offer you:
- Key drop for early morning and late evening drop-off.
- Courtesy transportation within local area.
- We want your accident to be as painless as possible.
- We want to take the time with each client to answer all questions and find out how we might help you best.
- Convenient free estimates here at our facility.
- 24 hour towing.
- Written warranty on all repairs.
- Laser measuring system.